Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sir Timmy's Birthday this year.

22nd June this year, it was my birthday so I thought it would be Awesome to throw a house party since most of my friends were in town at that moment. I had sent a BBM broadcast message to almost all the contacts on my blackberry and even tweeted it and boy, was in for a surprise. I had a thought it was gonna be quiet but with the energy in the room to an optimum, we made a whole lottta noise. I don't need to say much, let the pictures explain the situation.
Aaron and Sharon (ADDICTION)

Kezie and Otiti

Bola and Niyi

Kevin

Aaron

Sharon and Coral

Bowo and Amos

Lanre and Otiti

Siji

Bowo and Amos

Aaron and Kevin

Bambi, Amos and Oyin

Bola, Lanre, Otiti, Ojeme and Ayo.

Dayo and Oluchi

Lanre

Oyin, Lanre, Bambi and Bola


Dayo


Aaron and Sir Timmy


Sir Timmy and Sharon

Bola with a Cute Baby.


Kezie

Yomi

Sir Timmy and Oluchi

Oche (iBlend)

Ijeoma Okeagu (White Rabbit)

Onoja (Delphino Entertainment)

Oluchi

Nnana and Mehki

Abisoye (WADES)

Toritseju (ROCDAMIC)


Korex (Intersection)
BIG SHOUTOUT to all who came and to those who wished me well. Thank you all and God Bless.

Photo Credits - Sir Timmy Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Sir!!! I had a blast that night and I'm happy you enjoyed yourself to the fullest. :) I feel famous now that I've featured on a blog, LOL.

    ReplyDelete